Losi Forums » Main Categories » Vintage Losi »

FS: Rally Weapon

Old 01-24-2016, 03:02 PM

Default FS: Rally Weapon

The whole thing is in great mechanical condition. The only thing it needs is a new front belt. It just disintagrated when I was giving it a once over. I checked fleabay and there's still a few around so that's good. I also want to disclose that the front shock tower has been repaired. One of the camber ball joint tabs broke off and has been super glued. There are a few extras that come with it.

- hitec hs-525mg
- 8 new wheels (+ the 4 old ones - not pictured)
- new front shock tower
- new front bumper
- (1) front and (2) rear body mounts with a few extra pieces
- an extra plastic universal joint
- "Rally Weapon" original stickers
- original box
- graphite front and rear xx4 shock towers (for larger shocks and more travel - I had planned on making it more off road capable...)
- most of the Team Kinwald rear xx4 sway bar kit (it's missing stuff that any hobby shop would have - see photo)
- 4 new Hpi rally tires have been ordered. They should be here this week. I'll send them out for free as soon as they show up assuming someone takes this before they get here.

$150 shipped obo

I'm willing to trade as well. I need radio gear, a 300 oz.+ servo, bec, batteries, charger, ext...

Thanks for looking. I know it's kinda bad to do a FS as 1st post. I can provide forum feedback on another forum (not related to rc though) of needed. My PayPal is verified.

*Shipped applies to the lower 48 only.
*All forum and PayPal rulls apply
Old 01-26-2016, 09:55 AM

I'm up for offers. I wasn't sure where to price this. I also have a belt set on it's way.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:43 PM

I found a bit more.

I found all of the original paper work that come with it. I also found the radio I used with it. (Fm magnum jr. Plus the micro rx) The new belts are still in transit - I ordered the whole set. I also found a set associated 4wd buggy shocks that I was going to use with xx4 shock mounts. I'll throw those in the box too. (It would kinda be a shame to not use the red ones as they are pretty sweet). I'm in the process of testing some of the old saddle packs (Matched Sanyo 2400's). If they work, I'll include the peak charger for them as I have no need for a nicad only charger - assuming anyone else would want it.

If someone wants the rally weapon + the radio, the cost will be $215 shipped within the lower 48.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:46 PM

This is starting to turn into a build thread vs. for sale thread.

I guess I got bored waiting for it to sell so I starting putting it together. Found some sweet actual rally tires and also a castle brushless esc and motor to put on. I also just cut out a wrx body this afternoon. I guess I'll just keep posting updates.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:15 PM

In the sake of updates, here goes:

I mocked up the motor and esc today. Looks good to go. The sidewinder barely fits...

I'm also having second thoughts about the wrx body. Leaning heavily towards a non race focus rs body. Time will tell.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:21 AM

Cool! But I think it's too expensive. What do you think?
my cvs hr