Losi Team Driver
- About Kevin Wilson
- Kevin Wilson
- City, State, Country
- Celina, Ohio
- When I got started in RC
- I started in rc after going to a hobby shop and they had an offroad track out back. They were holding a race that day and after watching I was hooked.
- Favorite Track
- Dirtburners in St. Louis
- Favorite RC Classes
- 1/8 nitro buggy
- Favorite RC Event
- Horizon Shootout
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- qualifying for the last 2 1/8 offroad worlds, winning the points in both buggy and truggy for my pro-series division, all my state race titles in IN,OH, and ILL.
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- My first Losi vehicle was the xxcr
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- I like to tinker with drag race cars a little when not rc racing.
- Funniest RC Moment
- It's very hard to pick just one. It seems every time I go to the track there is another good story to talk about. I always try to have a good time and make the most of my racing experiences.