Losi Team Driver
- About Curtis May
- Curtis May
- City, State, Country
- When I got started in RC
- I got started in R/C when I was 16,a friend of mine got an RC10 for Christmas one year,we took turns racing it around some cones we set up on a driveway.
- Favorite Track
- Favorite RC Classes
- 2 Wheel mod/stock
- Favorite RC Event
- Winter MidWest @ CRCRC
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- My top 5 finishes at the 2002 Norrca Nationals in 2 and 4 wheel mod,also my 2nd place finish at the 2001 Roar Stock Nationals,For nitro it would have to be making the main at the 2005 Kyosho Nitro Challenge.
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- My favorite vehicle would have to be the XXX gen1,then the Losi8 2.0
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- Bowling,softball,fishing and dirt bike riding.
- Funniest RC Moment
- Just being able to race every weekend with all of the cool people that i have meet in this awesome hobby.