Losi Team Driver
- About Dan Ross
- Dan Ross
- City, State, Country
- Elkton, Maryland, USA
- When I got started in RC
- I got started in rc after I had an motocross accident, had my first car in 2003. I started racing in 2005, it's a great sport to be involved in.
- Favorite Track
- East Coast Raceway, NJ
- Favorite RC Classes
- 1/8th buggy, truggy, 2wd mod
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- 2010 RC Pro Series at Blue Diamond, DE- TQ'ed 1/8th Buggy and Truggy
2010 ROAR Region 2 Regional TQ'ed 1/8th Buggy and Truggy won truggy, came from last to finish 2nd in buggy
2009 ROAR Regionals, TQ'ing 1/8 Buggy and Truggy, and winning Buggy main.
2008 ROAR Region 2 Mod Truck TQ -1st place
2wd Mod Buggy 2nd place
4wd Mod 3rd place
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- My first Losi was a Adam Drake XXXNT Gas Truck.
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- MX racing, I did that before r/c racing. My 2 Boxer dogs.