Losi Team Driver
- About Alex Sturgeon
- Alex Sturgeon
- FroBoy, Tpqlfyer
- City, State, Country
- Omaha, Nebraska
- When I got started in RC
- 1986. First car was a Tamiya Falcon. Started racing in 1990 with my Jrx-Pro.
- Favorite Track
- HobbyTown USA HobbyPlex
- Favorite RC Classes
- 2wd mod buggy, electric 1/8th scale and nitro 1/8th scale
- Favorite RC Event
- Horizon Hobby Shootout
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- I made the A-main in expert stock truck at the 2000 Cactus, and then in 2wd stock at the 2001 Florida Winterchamps. That was huge for me as both of those races were iconic at that time.
I placed 2nd at the 2004 stock nats behind Matt Chambers.
I stay close to home a lot more now and love racing in the North RC Pro Series. I've had some really great finishes in the Division the last 4 years or so.
I've raced my way into the nitro buggy A-main both years at the Horizon Shootout, and won t
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- My first was my trusty Jrx-Pro.
My favorite...jease...I rocked the xx-4 when it came out. That is one of my all time favorites. My 8ight-E 2.0 is probably my favorite.
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- Wife and Kid. Then work. Then fishing.
- Funniest RC Moment
- So far I've been hit in the face with a mod sprint car and an electric 8th scale. That's pretty funny.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Losi Dave
- Junior Member