Losi Team Driver
- About Trevor Clement
- Trevor Clement
- City, State, Country
- Chandler, AZ
- When I got started in RC
- My first rc race was in Del Mar, CA, in 1984.
- Favorite Track
- Thunder Alley
- Favorite RC Classes
- 1/8 Nitro Off Road!!!
- Favorite RC Event
- The KBRL and the ROAR 1/8 Nationals.
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- 2011 Dirt Nitro Challenge - Made the A-Main in Pro Truggy
Making the top 50 in the 2008 IFMAR 1/8 Off Road Worlds.
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- My first Losi vehicle was a Losi XX that I won at a Christmas raffle at the old So Cal in the early 90's. After that, I was hooked on Losi forever!
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- Poker, motorcycles, ATVs
- Funniest RC Moment
- Many many years ago I jumped the canal behind the "Pink Palace" @ the Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout using my Losi XXX, 12 cells, a 10 Quad motor and borrowed esc that could handle it all. After my first jump was successful, the second attempt missed the ramp and my car exploded when it hit a brick wall.
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11