Losi Team Driver
- About Jay Robinette
- City, State, Country
- Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.
- When I got started in RC
- Back in 1986 it was Christmas and all I wanted was a Variflex scooter. My brother wanted a R/C car and I really didnít have any interest in it. My folks thought that I would enjoy it too so they bought us both some Grasshoppers. A few months later I was at the track with a glow in my eyes and saw what I really wanted to do. I bought a RC-10 with bearings and was I addicted all the time. The JRX-2 came out in 1988, I pick one up and Iíve been Losi ever since. Did real well at the races and got pi
- Favorite Track
- Rocas Rojo
- Favorite RC Classes
- 2.2 Pro Comp, 1.9 Pro Comp, Super Class, Trucks with Dolls, All Micro's
- Favorite RC Event
- LaGuerra en Rocas Rojo
- RC Wins and achievements I am most proud of
- 2009 1.9 Rock Crawling World Champion!!!
5-National titles in 1/10 electric off-road Truck and Buggy. From 1992-2000
- First Losi Vehicle or Favorite Losi Vehicle
- JRX2 was my first.
Favorite is the 1/10 Comp Crawler
- Other Interests or Hobbies
- Spend time with my dog Mzungu, Camping, Fishing, anything outdoors is the benefit of life.
- Funniest RC Moment
- Rock Crawling, I haven't stopped laughing in the past 4 years. This is the best thing that's happen to R/C since bowling trophies.
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 14